Annex E/Service Form

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
I require a
If you require an Annex E, does the home have-
*If the home has a gas fire it must have a room vent and an isolating valve.

*If the home has a gas hob it must have an emergency shut off valve.

*If the home has a standing gas cooker, it must have an appropriate flexable connection.

To meet Annex E requirements these must be in place.