Carbon Monoxide awareness

Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless and tasteless gas which forms due to incomplete combustion of most fuels.

If breathed in and absorbed into the body, it can result in death.

If an appliance is poorly maintained or has a poor source of ventilation, it could potentially create lethal levels of this poisonous gas.

If in doubt about possible (CO) leakage, General Gas can perform an AMBIENT AIR quality test. This will test the quality of the air in the room and notify if any potential hazards are present.

Call Now Button