Gas boiler upgrade experts
Do you require a gas Boiler upgrade or gas boiler repair?
In addition we’re experts in gas boiler servicing. Hence, you can think of us as your Personal Gas network Ireland installer.
Furthermore if in an emergency you require assistance, we’re at hand to provide repairs to Gas leaks and air locks. Assistance is provided for all manner of appliance repair. Our Gas installers have full Gas networks Ireland qualifications.
As a result this enables us to provide safe, satisfactory assistance.
Maybe you require a new heating timer with internet boiler controls?
SEAI grant quotes are provided with instant approval via our on site link.
Only fully registered gas installers fit Gas fires, heating, ovens and boilers.
On completion of your gas boiler replacement, we will gas rate and check your meter.
Consequently your gas readings are the correct unit price and the average price.
For Gas boiler upgrade in Dublin, Meath, Kildare & Louth
- Repair of and installation of gas cookers, hobs, gas stoves Ireland and ovens.
- Replacement gas Boilers, with instant quotes.
- Alterations and installation of gas Fireplaces
- The most up to date and efficient heating designs.
- The latest in gas leak detection methods and room spillage detection for co carbon monoxide tests.
- Assistance with meter readings.
- Gas tumble dryers replaced.
- In addition to your new gas boiler, We include annual service plans. Service plans are especially relevant to keep your gas boiler running efficient. As a result your boiler warranty will be honored.
- Do you have an old gas fire? We’ll arrange a disconnect so you have safe solid fuel use.
Heating with REMOTE HEATING APP
Smart heating controls like the hive heating thermostat, are easily used via your smart phone heating app. General Gas are experts in these controls and can advise which brands suit your specific needs.
Always RGII for your GAS BOILER UPGRADE
All General gas installers are fully qualified gas installers.
We carry ID badges at all times, these display our credentials as registered gas installers.
What is a Registered Gas Installer (RGI)?
An RGI is an installer who has at least a GID (Gas Installer Domestic) qualification or equivalent in gas safety which makes him/her competent to carry out gas works.
He/She will also have a valid insurance and will have paid the annual subscription fee which entitles him/her to be on the register of RGIs and carry an ID Card with a valid date.
Benefits of using an RGI-
By using an RGI you have the peace of mind that you are dealing with a trained installer who has the required expertise in gas safety to ensure your gas installation is safe.
How do I recognize an RGI?
Each RGI carries an ID Card which is renewed annually. The ID on the card is a number in the format Rxxxx and the photo is one of the installer. Ensure the card is in date.
Gas Boiler Brands
For Gas boiler replacements in Dublin, Meath, Kildare & Louth